Don't forget ... if you want to comment, click on the title of the post, or click on the (X Comments) link below the post.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

G'day World!

G'day and welcome to my first tentative steps in the world of blogging!

First, let me introduce myself. I am The Buzz.

From me you will recieve The Buzzwerd.

If you're lucky, you might even get a buzz.

So, what's The Buzzwerd? Well, quite simply, i'll be covering events - both from Australia and overseas - as well as giving my own special brand of insight into current affairs, the world of performance art and ... well ... anything else I care to get opinionated about.


I'm currently a student, returning to high school as an adult to get my Year 12 SACE certificate, and will be attending Uni next year to study Journalism. So, I figure I have to start somewhere, and blogging seemed to be the logical starting place.


Yeah, yeah, everyone's blogging, I know. And with sites such as blogger.com and mo'time.com providing tools that allow the mass amateurisation of social comment, blogging has almost become more of an online diary than social and political commentary. I, however, will not be discussing 'who i'm crushing on' or 'what shape my poo was this morning'. My posts may vary in importance from earth-shaking to completely banal and inane, but nowhere else will you get The Buzz on what's happening in Adelaide, across Australia and around the globe. So shut up, sit down, and listen!


Stay tuned, more to come ...


No comments:

Post a Comment